Friday, July 25, 2008

A Miracle for Sarc?

In Ryan's Quest to cure his Sarc naturally in the Sarcoidosis Cure ebook we came across a product called Miracle Mineral Supplement MMS. Which according to this website Miracle Mineral it can cure several illnesses and even save your life. It is meant to push toxins out of your body and purify it. He has been taking it for about a week and he says he has not felt as good as he does now in 2 years. It was about 2 years ago that we realized something was wrong with him.

He kept telling me I should try it so I took it this morning and I will keep you updated as to how I feel. Although I am not sick everyone has toxins in their body and we need to clean them out to be and feel healthier. Just trying to find another way to live naturally.

No comments: