Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sarc


Well Ryan says he feels 2 new lumps in his lower abdomen. He felt the ones around his heart where getting smaller because he didn't feel them so much anymore. The 2 new ones are causing him a great deal of pain. He goes to the doctor next month to have another CT scan, I guess he will have to ask them to view them as well. He is afraid he is getting lymphoma, he's been very tired and having night sweats lately. Since they took him off Predisone they want to discuss putting him on Methotrexate this drug is a type of chemo. However, it says under no circumstances should you get pregnant or impregnate someone while on this drug. This poses a problem for us since we are currently trying to get pregnant. But I am beginning to feel he should go on this drug and we will just have to wait a while. It would be nice if we conceived this month, but I won't know for a couple of more weeks.

We went to a different church today, his ex-wife invited us because they where doing a healing service. I have always been very skeptical of those TV evangelist that "heal all in an instance". But this was very different, I must say it was a very moving service and I know the power of prayer can help. I know some of my friends would not believe me when I say this because I have always been a little iffy about religion. But I am beginning to see that things do happen, and everything happens for a reason at the right time. So please keep Ryan in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

No comments: